Artist....: The Bradshaws
Title.....: Volume 23 - In Their Own Knitted Trunks
The Bradshaws is a fictional family created and voiced by the comedian and musician Buzz Hawkins.
The family was created for The Gary Davies Show with Gary Davies on Piccadilly Radio in 1983 when Hawkins wrote a poem about a family's day trip to Blackpool, this soon developed into a series. In 1986, Hawkins was made producer of The Phil Wood Show, on which he performed more Bradshaws material.
1. A Little Misunderstanding
* There's a little matter of homework, dirty hands and dirty words.
2. Sir Billy
* Billy gets a winger from a girl and doesn't hit her back. Mam says well done. Alf says chuck her in the nettles!
3. Balloons & Newts
* Alf gets the blame for a rude balloon and isn't amused at it landing in his dinner. Oh yes, and Billy's got tadpoles.
4. A Minor Eruption
* Audrey finds Billy's bugle-blowing irritating - but not as irritating as the boil on her bum!
5. Rubbing It In
* After sacking the window cleaner cos Audrey can do better job, Alf puts Dettol on Billy's cut knee.
6. French With Tears
* Billy needs a tin for hopscotch and makes Audrey swear - blame it all on the French.
7. Fun In The Tunnel
* As Alf sits darning the darns in his socks, conversation turns to thruth, dare, kiss, command or promise.
8. Dressing Up
* Clothes maketh the man but it takes far more than that to get your own way with women. Alf explains.
9. Woman's Trouble
* Some women have trouble of a medical kind. Audrey has Alf and Billy.
10. A Present For Audrey
* Audrey gets excited when brings a well-wrapped parcel home especially for her. How kind of him!
11. Just An Ordinary Alf
* Alf mends a pan that Audrey burnt, while Billy flirts matches and makes a mess with jam butty.
12. The Length Of A Piece Of String
* Billy can't lose his gloves now that they're tied together - but he has to walk like Quasimodo.