Artist....: The Bradshaws
Title.....: Volume 02 - In Their Own Voice
The Bradshaws is a fictional family created and voiced by the comedian and musician Buzz Hawkins.
The family was created for The Gary Davies Show with Gary Davies on Piccadilly Radio in 1983 when Hawkins wrote a poem about a family's day trip to Blackpool, this soon developed into a series. In 1986, Hawkins was made producer of The Phil Wood Show, on which he performed more Bradshaws material.
1. The Tooth Fairy
* His loose tooth could earn him some money but, even so, Billy won't let dad pull it out. Bollards Audrey!
2. Split The Kipper
* Michael Morris and the games boys play and final proof for Audrey of why males are stupid - it's all here.
3. Taking The Plaster Off
* You'd think they would design plasters that stay sticky even when they're dipped in school dinners!
* Even the hiccups can't shut Billy up but even so Alf has a lot of fun trying to cure them for him.
5. Good Mood Or Bad Mood?
* Billy and his mam work very hard to change a happy Alf into a grumpy one. And they succeed!
6. The Runaway
* When you're only nearly eight and you're caught trying to smoke rolled up paper, running away seems a good option!
7. Wot's Yer Belly Button For?
* Here's a lesson in the many uses of a belly button but be careful you don't end up in the old tin bath.
8. The Old Tin Bath
* Audrey drags it in from the backyard and fills it with a small pan, Billy takes the plunge, and Alf takes the michael!
9. Chapped Legs
* Rolled down wellies may well look cool, but red rings round your legs feel hot!
10. Will You Fix Mi Roller Skate?
* Alf and grandad have gone to the pub for a livener and need a lie down when they get home.
11. Dad's Black Eye
* Oh dear! Alf's used to waking up with a hangover but this time he's got a shiner too! What happened?
12. The Snowball
* It's playtime for the boys as the snow piles up in the Bradshaws backyard. And Alf forgets to duck.