# Genres: Crime, Drama
# Tagline: Sensational Human Drama... Terrific Thrills And Suspense!
# Plot Synopsis: Rocky Sullivan and Jerry Connolly were tough kids who grew up together in the toughest part of New York --- Hell's Kitchen. Early on, Rocky gets sent to reform school, where he learns how to be a first class criminal. Jerry, who had escaped from the law, goes straight and becomes a priest. As adults, they reunite in the old neighborhood: Jerry works with the kids who, like he and Rocky, could end up on either side of the law. Rocky has returned looking for a safe place to stay till he can get back into his old racketeering organization -- something that his old partner isn't anxious to have happen. Lots of rapid fire wisecracks, roughhousing and gunfire ensues.
# Actors: James Cagney, Pat O'Brien, Humphrey Bogart, Ann Sheridan, George Bancroft, See more
# Directors: Michael Curtiz
# Format: Black & White, Closed-captioned, Dubbed, Full Screen, Subtitled, PAL
# Language: English, Spanish, German
# Region: Region 2
# Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
# Number of discs: 1
# Studio: Warner Home Video
# Run Time: 97 minutes
# DVD Features:
* Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, German
* Available Audio Tracks: English, Spanish, German (Dolby Digital 1.0)
* Commentary by: film historian Dana PolanUnknown Format
* Leonard Maltin Hosts Warner Night at the Movies 1938, with newsreel, musical short "Out Where the Stars Begin," cartoon "Porky and Daffy," and theatrical trailers
* New featurette: "Angels with Dirty Faces: Whaddya Hear? Whaddya Say?"
* Audio-only bonus: radio production with film's two stars