Now you can enjoy the simplest, healthiest foods nature has to offer, while living a busy lifestyle. This book is perfect for busy people, beginners to raw foods, health-conscious slackers, and those following temporary cleansing programs.
This book will quickly teach you the basics of how to:
* Enjoy raw foods while eating out
* Find mail order resources for raw foods
* Locate hard-to-find raw ingredients
* Create a satisfying raw food menu
* Turn the simplest foods on the planet into delicious feasts
Jordan Maerin holds a degree in Philosophy from Michigan State University. She is a raw food enthusiast, nature-lover and sungazer living in southern California.