This is specially sized and encoded for the Sony PSP, Apple iPhone, and Apple iPod touch.
Please make sure you are running PSP firmware 4.01 or above before claiming the release doesn\'t work on your PSP. I do not test functionality on Apple products, this may or may not work for you on those.
All releases tested on PSP firmware 4.01 M33-2 (http://www.dark-alex.org/index_psp.php)
1) Do you have a PSP slim? If so buy the TV out cables and direct connect to your tv and play them that way. You can buy regular composite cables, svideo cables, and component cables. I recommend you buy the component cables if you have an HD capable tv.
2) Do you have an XBOX 360 and a PSP? Hook your PSP to your XBOX 360 via the usb mini b cable. Go to the media blade on your 360, select videos, change source, select portable device, navigate to your video.
3) If for some reason you don\'t have a PSP and you do have an XBOX 360 then you can just put the video files on any usb device and just connect them to your XBOX in the same manner as above.
4) You can also stream the video to your XBOX 360 using Windows Media player 11 or uShare on Linux. To stream via Windows Media Player 11 to XBOX 360 follow this guide http://owlet.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D48B90C1DDF5D401!297.entry It works fine.
5) Watch via XBMC on your XBOX or Linux HTPC.
6) There is most likely a way to stream this to a PS3 or play via usb device also, but I don\'t own one, so I can\'t advise on how to do that.
7) Use Apple TV.
8) Use either Apple Composite AV Cable or Apple Component AV Cable with your iPhone or iPod touch.
9) Use a Popcorn Hour video player (it\'s like an Apple TV unit).