F5 Toggle lag defender on/off. (Removes lag box screen)
F6 Use zerg mineral hack exploit on selected larva, hydralisk or mutalisk.
Ctrl + F6 Use zerg building recycle exploit on selected hatchery, lair, spire or creep colony.
F7 Carry out last build command on selected worker. (Useful for stacking maps)
F8 Add/Remove unit for auto queue.
Ctrl + F8 Remove all units for auto queue.
F9 Toggle global auto queue on/off.
Ctrl + F9 Toggle subunit auto queue on/off.
F11 Toggle elapsed timer mode forwards.
Ctrl + F11 Toggle elapsed timer mode backwards.
F12 Toggle five-state stat hack forwards.
Ctrl + F12 Toggle five-state stat hack backwards.
~ / Alt Select all units of the same type that are currently selected. (Excludes workers)
Ctrl + ~ / Alt Same as above but is used for workers and loaded transports/overlords.
Numpad 0 Use the drone float exploit. (Continues as long as button is held)
Delete Toggle in-game message log.
Ctrl + Delete Change page for message log.
Pause Pause/Resume game.
Ctrl + F Find and select idle worker.
Ctrl + R Toggle auto repeat for any game action. (Move, upgrade, etc)
Ctrl + H Command selected units to hold position.
Insert Toggle three-state maphack forwards.
Ctrl + Insert Toggle three-state maphack backwards.
Page Up / Down Download status spoofer. (Increase / Decrease)
Quick Reference of Commands
/unally [num] Unually player. (Useful for locked teams or once a player has left)
/list Show a list of players in the game with player id and race.
/xlist Show players who have used zerg mineral hack, nuke anywhere and/or rally point hack.
/kill Kill selected workers.
/load Load selected units into transports/overlords.
/rally Restore all rally points to default.
/mining Display how much workers you have mining minerals.
/spoof [name] Spoof a custom name. (Supports color)
/spoof [num] Spoof a saved name from list. (1 to 5)
/sn [num] Save spoof name to list. (1 to 5)
/dn [num] Delete spoof name from list. (1 to 5)
/ln List saved spoof names.
/rn Restore current spoof name to original name.
/cn Display current spoof name.
/ar Toggle auto respoof on/off. (Default on)
/home Join home channel. (Set home channel in Oblivion.ini)
/uptime Display current system and Oblivion uptime.
/r [msg] Reply back to the last person who messaged you.
/wb [msg] Whisper back to the last person that you messaged.
• Drophack protection with counter drop for ZDropHack method.
• Drophack detection with auto-drop for another method of drophack. (This is not protection)
• Start a game without any opponents.
• Stay in game even after being defeated.
• Auto refresher for hosted game. (game is refreshed every 5 seconds)
• Slot unlocker for lobby. (Remove computer player(s) and go them yourself)
• In-game system and elapsed timers.
• Show map download status at all times.
• Save screenshots as bitmap's rather than PCX.
• Build anywhere on just about any terrain. (Vision must be off in UMS map)
• Selection hack with mass select hotkey.
• Maphack with safe clicks and state hack.
• Nuclear missile alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (Not launch)
• Dropship alert on unload with map ping.
• Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.
• Configurable unit alert. (only alerts on enemy units)
• Zerg mineral hack with auto cancel, crash protection and user detection. (Alerts once)
• Nuke anywhere hack detection with auto-drop. (Alerts once)
• Rally point changer hack detection with auto-drop. (Alerts once)
• Carrier/Reaver subunit crash protection with detection.
• In-game message log thats holds upto 32 messages.
• Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.
• Automatically re-queue units. (Auto queue)
• Automatically create a worker on map begin.
• Automatically mine minerals on map begin.
• Automatically mine minerals on unit create.
• Automatically gain lobby ops. (Host hack)
• Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.
• Lag screen box timer always set to 1 second. (safe quick drop)
• On-screen worker idle detection.
• Show enemy minimap pings.
• Minimap pings are in player color. (Yellow is unknown/default)
• Player colored minimap pings.
• Name spoofer with temp ip ban protection.
• Auto join home channel on battle.net login.
• Remove warning messages. (Unit unplaceable)
• Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.
Name Spoofer Codes
\L Light Green.
\D Dark Grey. (Later text cannot be changed)
\C Center justify.
\V Right justify.
2. Detailed Information
This will automatically disable several features in Oblivion to make it fully undetectable to programs such as BWChart. Safe mode disables Stay alive, Drone float, Zerg mineral hack exploit, Zerg building recycle exploit, Maphack target clicks, Auto build, Auto mine, Auto queue, Selection hack and Restore rally points command.
Zerg Mineral Hack Exploit
Provides you with 514 minerals each time this exploit is used on Larva, Hydralisk or Mutalisk, it may also have different effects on the game when used in UMS games. This also comes with auto cancel and crash protection for units that were never cancelled and hatched.
Zerg Building Recycle Exploit
Gives you back a drone when used on a Hatchery, Lair, Spire or Creep Colony. You will require 514 minerals + mutating cost to use this exploit, but you will only gain some of your resources back when canceled.
Allows you to group and select up to 252 units or buildings of the same type and displays an on-screen unit counter when selecting over 12 units. Use the mass select hotkey ~ / Alt to select all units of the same type that you have currently selected.
Automatically re-queues units once their built, you can add/remove units for auto queue by using the hotkey F8 or Ctrl + F8 to remove all units. To toggle on/off global auto queue for all buildings use the hotkey F9 and for Subunit auto queue use the hotkey Ctrl + F9, if toggled on Scarabs/Interceptors will begin construction immediately until full and will replenish any lost units in combat.
This maphack includes safe clicks (client-sided clicks), state hack (view pylon power radius, unit content, upgrades, researches, summonings, energy, build queue) and has three different modes which are full, lite and off, these modes can be toggled using the /mh command or the hotkeys Insert or Ctrl + Insert. However it is still possible for maphack to be detected through invisible target clicks (right clicks), so this feature has been disabled by default and can be toggled on with the /tclicks command.
Comes with temp ip ban protection and will allow you to spoof a name of your choice that is 24 characters or less, use the command /spoof in a channel followed by the name you want. To add color to your name use the escape sequence character ' \ ' followed by a color code found under Name Spoofer Codes. It is important to know when spoofing a name if you win or lose it will result in a disconnect on your record, this is no bug and cannot be fixed. Heres an example on how to add color to your name, "/spoof \RZyna\Bstor" this will show your name as "<Red>Zyna<Blue>stor".