Dr Stanley Montieth on Radio Liberty (radioliberty.com) 15-Feb-2007
(the following are some notes I typed out myself while listening, hopefully useful to someone!)
* guest is Dr. Russell Blaylock. Author, 'Health & Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life', which includes all the names that MSG is marketed under. He also writes the 'Blaylock wellness report'. http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/
* Dr Blaylock has previously been a guest of Radio Liberty, inc in June '05 ref http://www.radioliberty.com/june05.htm
* MSG is an exito-toxin, like Aspartame.
* new studies indicate glutomate receptors throughout the entire body (not just the brain, as previously thought), including the heart, and reproductive organs, and bones too. there is no 'blood brain' barrier with these internal organs.
* damage is compounded by low magnessium levels in diet. damage from Fluoridated water, and mercury poisoning, is magnified when combined by excitotoxins, eg glutomates. also, when different glutomates are combined, the effect is more toxic.
* soya concentrates are high in glutomates.
* certain cancers have a high density of glutomate receptors, when stimulated making the cancer tumor to grow much faster. if you block these glutomate receptors, cancer recovery is enhanced, including chemotherapy. NB many foods in cancer patients diet are high in glutomates!
* food labelling is deceptive, as there are many different names used to hide glutomates. unless it is 99.9% pure MSG, the law allows names such as vegetable extract.
* MSG is a powerful stimulator of production of free radicals in the body. A single dose of MSG in lab tests, results in high generation of free radicals from childhood, right through into adulthood -- from a single dose!
* MSG drives cholestoral into the blood vessell wall.
* 45 million people in USA have 'metabolic syndrome'. MSG can directly induce this syndrome, along with type II diabetes. glutomate receptors in pancreas regulate the release of insulin.. also affects lipid use in body.
* this information is hidden in the research, but is published in the literature. not in the mainstream media despite extensive research. most of this info is NOT found in the clinical medical journals, rather they are found in the basic science journals. there is considerable evidence and proof, for those that look.
* visceral fat, linked to depression and sleep apnia. CLA treatment.
* this problem goes way beyond what used to be known as 'chinese restaurant syndrome'.
* damage can be reversed, and symptoms can be cured.
Quality: stereo, low VBR, 11kHz
Relevant Keywords: MSG excitotoxin nutrition diabetes cancer