Network Magic Pro 5.1
Having trouble connecting your devices together and to the Internet or printing from any computer?
With Network Magic Pro 5.1, you can skip the tech support phone calls, online forums and expensive on-site consultants. Network Magic Pro provides do-it-yourself tools to help you set up, manage and secure your network like an IT professional.
With point-and-click ease, you can:
• Connect your devices together in minutes
• Share Internet connections, printers and files
• Protect your network with enhanced WPA security capabilities and status alerts
• Repair your network and Internet connections to stay online and productive
• Control access to the Internet and track online activity with remote desktop screenshots
• About Network Magic
What is Network Magic?
Network Magic is the award-winning software that makes home and small office networking easy. While the benefits of networking are great, it can be very frustrating and time consuming for the average computer user. Making several PCs, routers, printers and devices such as digital cameras and gaming systems all talk to each other and work smoothly using only Microsoft Windows XP or Vista can take hours of configuration (and reconfiguration). Network Magic eliminates common frustrations and saves time by simplifying and automating set up, management, and repair of home and small office networks, and makes printer and file sharing effortless.
There is also an add-on for using Network Magic with Macs, which makes it easy to share files and printers in a mixed PC/Mac environment.
• Network Magic System Requirements
• Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (all editions including 64-bit editions), Windows XP (all versions with SP1 or later, including x64 edition), Windows 2000 Pro (SP3 or later)
• Processor: Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent
• Memory: 256 megabytes (MB) RAM for Windows 2000 and XP; 512 megabytes (MB) RAM for Windows Vista
• Network adapter: wired (Ethernet) or wireless, with Internet connection (router, gateway)
• Disk space: 100 megabytes (MB)
• Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later
See instructions provided.