The next chapter in one of the most critically
acclaimed games of 2004.
Two years following the unexplained disaster on
Mars, the UAC returns to the abandoned facilities
to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in
the ruins of the ancient civilization.
Extends the terrifying Hell of DOOM 3
- Battle six new demons including the hunters
- Fight in all new 8-player capture the flag arenas
- Wield new weapons including the double barreled shotgun
- Possess demonic powers to use against the enemy
- Control time to defeat the enemy and evade deadly traps
- Harness the force of gravity to control your environment
- Battle through the ancient ruins and into the horrifying
depths of hell
Adds variety and depth to the DOOM 3 first-person action
- Manipulate objects and use them as weapons or access
- Slow down time in order to out-maneuver enemies
- 8-player multiplayer and jump pads deliver a more
dynamic multiplayer experience
Builds on the most advanced game engine ever created
- Resurrection of Evil has been in development by Nerve
Software for over a year
- Real-time dynamic shadows, bump-mapped surfaces and skeletal
- Real-time 5.1 sound, room acoustics accurately modeled
1. Requires Doom 3.
2. When installing addon, use PSBC-TASC-33WB-PH7L-C0
3. When playing, you will be prompted for an orginal d3 key.