ZSoft Uninstaller is the better and easier way to uninstall programs on your computer. ZSoft Uninstaller can be used as a Add/Remove applet replacement, but not only that, it can also:
* Analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled (also supports reboots of the computer as the process is split into two: Before and after the installation)
* Find and delete temporary files
* Delete entry´s from programs that is no longer installed
* Hide Windows Updates
* Hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers etc.) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage.
* Show more information than available though add/remove
* Automatically find entry´s from programs that are most likely already uninstalled
* Automatically find entry´s that are considered "crap-ware"
* (Off course) search the list of installed software
New in 2.3.4:
* Now the ignore list also works with the "HCU" part of the registry (very stupid typo-bug!!)
* Updated Portuguese translation, thanks to Rui Morais
* Updated Dutch translation, thanks to computerNERDie
* New translation: Spanish, thanks to Valentín Sanz
* New translation: Valencian, thanks to Vicente Adam
* "Delete" button removed from toolbar (still available in right-click menu)
* The "Analyzed Programs" tab has been updated - it is now searchable
* Can now mark new installations since the last time you ran ZSoft Uninstaller (option in Filter menu)
* New tab: Hidden Programs where the programs you have hidden is showed for easy uninstall etc. even though it has been hidden. The list is searchable.
* Various fixes