Hmm I think a beginner can do this, but with lots of repetition. I think it needed a bit more of a breakdown...and I don't think it mentioned posture at all...
I like the fact on-screen it tells you what moves you are doing, but have to remind people that there are no standard names for moves and that instructors call them different things.
I've rearranged the files into a more logical order, so instead of the two complete dances, then the breakdowns, I have encoded this so its dance 1, then the breakdown for dance 1, then dance 2, then dance 2 breakdown and then the performance.
Can't upload the full DVD here [color=Purple]yet,[/color] too big and slow and most I have noticed only download rips.
I am able to use Pando for the DVD, for the few who I trust/have had past experience with, please PM...if you're a new user/or I have no recollection of your username ever commenting on any BD upload before..then you wont get a response.
Sophisticated... sensuous... spiritual... irresistible... The Art of Bellydance!
Based on the natural, organic motion of the human body, bellydance is easy to grasp, accessible for people of all ages and fitness levels, and looks fantastic on any body type. Even the basic vocabulary of bellydance you learn as a beginner is enough to let you express yourself through sophisticated and luscious movement – and look stunning! $Nbenefits of learning bellydance go far beyond impressing your friends and family with gorgeous dance movement: When practiced regularly, bellydance will streamline your posture, add confidence and graceful ease to your everyday movement, and enhance your natural body language with a touch of sensuous mystery.
Bellydance is one of the most artistically-open and fastest-growing contemporary dance forms. It does not require any prior dance experience. Bellydance allows you to build on the basic technique and start creating an individual, personal dance style practically from step one.
See for yourself what bellydance can do for you! FEATURES:
* Learn two beautiful and simple dances – a FLUID slow dance and a lively PERCUSSIVE dance (drum solo);
* "Step-by-step" sections offer detailed explanation and demonstration of basic bellydance steps and ways to weave them together into attractive combinations;
* "Learn and Practice" sections offer a step-by-step breakdown of each combination and a presentation of the dance "from the top" with practice repetitions inserted, so you can follow Neon and learn the steps in real time;
* "Practice" sections feature a beat counter, helpful in learning dance rhythm and timing.
* Throughout the program, every section is clearly labeled onscreen with the dance and combination number and the names of the steps included;
* All instructional and demonstration sections enable you to see every detail of every step.
* Bonus performance by Neon!