Genre: Cooking show
Starring: Gordon Ramsay
Country of origin: United Kingdom
No. of episodes: 16 (or 22 - six episodes were revisited)
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is a Channel 4 television programme hosted by British celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay. In each episode, Ramsay visits a failing restaurant and acts as a troubleshooter to help improve the establishment in just one week. Ramsay revisits the restaurant a few months later to see how business has fared in his absence.
Episodes from series one and two have been re-edited with additional new material as Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares Revisited; they featured Ramsay checking up on restaurants a year or more after he attended to them.
The series earned a BAFTA award for Best Feature at the British Academy Television Awards 2005 and the 2006 International Emmy for best non-scripted entertainment
Series four began airing weekly from Tuesday 14th November onwards.
Ramsay has also inked a deal to bring an American version of the show (called simply Kitchen Nightmares) to US network FOX in summer 2007 (although the UK version already runs in the US on BBC America). Production will start in February and will follow the same format as the original but based in American restaurants.
1. Bonaparte's Restaurant
2. The Glass House
3. The Walnut Tree Inn
4. Moore Place
1. La Lanterna
2. D-Place (renamed Saracen's Cafe during filmimg)
3. Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack
4. La Riviera
5. The Glass House (Revisited)
6. The Walnut Tree Inn (Revisited)
7. Moore Place (Revisited)
8. Bonaparte's Restaurant (Revisited)
2. The Sandgate Hotel
3. Clubway 41 (renamed Jackson's during filming)
4. La Gondola
1. La Parra de Burriana (In the Costa del Sol)
2. The Fenwick Arms
3. Rococo (renamed Maggie's during filming)
5. Abstract (La Riviera revisited, now renamed Abstract)
6. Momma Cherri's Soul Food Shack (Revisited)