Portable FairUse Wizard Full 2.8 MultiLang | 6.19MB
Encode for your iPhone, iPod, AppleTV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3, TiVO HD, or Computer with optimized quality! Encode your DVDs to watch them on your prefered device with optimal quality! FairUse Full Edition included highly optimized encoding profiles for a variety of popular devices!
- corrected several corrupted IFO file parsing bugs
- fixed a potential hang during logo loading
- corrected the hang that occuring at startup if UltraISO was installed on the system
- no more repeated audio encoding during iPod video processing
- fixed a bug that hung the application at startup under certain circumstances
- audio transcoding now works properly for movies longer than 3 hours
- fixed random iPod encoding final muxing issue
- added custom file namingYou can now use %session%[=startValue], %part%[=startValue], %chapter%[=startValue] macros in the project name to customize multiple file names (i.e. "My TV Show - Season 1 Episode %session%=8" for a disc that starts with episode 8, or "My Movie CD%part%" for a multipart encoding)
- multi-episode auto-selection (useful for TV shows, do NOT enable full auto mode for manual episode selection)
- added predefined encoding profiles for iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3, standalone DivX players, TiVO HD, and several H.264-based High Quality profiles, mainly for computer playback
- enhanced multi-core/SMP performance with XviD
- greatly enhanced multi-core/SMP performance with x264
- better progress feedback during multiple chain indexation
- enhanced video deinterlacer visual quality
- better Virtual Machine interpreter
- "fairuse.log" log file is now located in the project folder
Extract on hard disk or USB key and run FairUsePortable.
Language fixed by launcher according Windows localisation: Bulgarian, Catalan, SimpChinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, PortugueseBR, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Settings of installed FairUse should be preserved.