- With our "Ventrilo Clients TS" you have separate saved settings for each ventrilo version.
So the problem with server passwords that are lost when u switch between the versions, does not happen.
And for example:
Have different version at different windows position
Different keybindings etc etc.
- You can run all ventrilo versions at the same time.
- One simple installer/uninstaller for all 4 clients
- Launcher menu for users who prefer that
-- Changes / Updates --
* 4th Release
- New VCTS Launcher. Rebuild from scratch. The "old" needed Net.framework, 1st start always very slow. (as all .NET applications are)
We found it quite irritating even from the start.
So merrik wrote the new launcher in Visual Basic 6 instead. (borrowed palmtrae's icons and some of his smart code)
1.2 (is now named Ventrilo Clients TS)
* 3rd Release
- Added Teamspeak2 184.108.40.206 Client
- Added an optional launcher for those that prefer that (just drag launcher shortcut to where you like it)
- Name change (we know, but now we stick with this name)
1.1 (was named Ventrilo Clients X3)
* 2nd Release
- Added a modded Ventrilo Client 3.0.1 so it also has unique save files and registry entries
- Combined Ventrilo 2.1.4 , 2.3.0 and now 3.0.1 into same folder
- Name change
- Added Uninstaller
1.0 (Was named VentriloDual)
* 1st Release
- Modded both ventrilo clients so they have unique save files and registry entries
- Combined Ventrilo 2.1.4 & 2.3.0 into same folder
- Made an Installer