The Homebrew Channel [Wii - System Menu 4.0].rar (Size: 105.19 MB) (Files: 1)
The Homebrew Channel [Wii - System Menu 4.0].rar
- WiFi connection/LAN Adapter!
- Your Wii MUSTN'T have a serial number starting with LU64 or LU65 (you can try, but it won't work). Use the HackMii Installer to install The Homebrew Channel, but you can't downgrade (yet).
No cIOS required!
1) Unpack the archive above.
2) Do a full backup of your SD card on the PC, and DELETE everything from the card.
3) Copy BannerBomb to the SD card.
4) Copy the content of the "SD Root" folder in the archive to the root of the SD card.
5) On the Wii, launch boot.dol using BannerBomb, then go to "downgradetools" in the SD and choose notDVDX34.dol. Pick "Downgrade IOS35", wait for it to end and come back to the menu, then exit.
- If it says that "you're a pirate" delete also all your VC/WiiWare pirated channels (with AnyTitle Deleter or WAD Manager), execute NandClean.dol, choose to delete "dvdx 3.4's gift" and try again grog.gif
6) Launch PatchMii IOS Downgrader.dol, you may need to launch it from LoadMii 1 or 2 times, until it's needed wink2.gif
7) When it says "IOS 249 (Rev 5) loaded successfully", install all of the IOSes except IOS35 (with trucha patch). If you want, you can also install System Menu 3.2 or 4.0, but MAKE SURE that its IOS has been installed correctly:
- System Menu 3.2 requires IOS30;
- System Menu 4.0 requires IOS60.