Found myself disappointed by this. Another over priced DVD.
Its short and the quality is poor, the dancers originally made these on VHS and it has just been transferred to DVD by her with no remastering etc to improve the image. Which is a shame.
I think its way to short and should have been a lot longer for the price.
It does have some useful armwork on it, but not that much.
I don't currently have Vol 2, so do not ask me for it.
Oriental arms is an inspiring exploration of graceful and creative arm work in Oriental dance
* Warm-ups for arms, shoulders, and upper back
* Really snaky snake arms and variations
* Percussive arm movements (Using arms for accents)
* Combining arms with other belly dance movements
* Arms with spins
* Concepts for creating your own movements
A short belly dance drum solo choreography
Movements from the instruction are included in the drum solo.