Rhythm Styles and Techniques.iso (Size: 2.15 GB) (Files: 2)
Rhythm Styles and Techniques.iso
Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt
A huge percentage of what all professional guitar players play is rhythm guitar. Some of the greatest musicians of all time were also amazing accompanists: Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Peter Townsend, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayer and The Edge, to name just a few.
Effortless Rhythm Guitar starts with developing the most fundamental of musical essentials - a good sense of time and feel, moves on to dozens more musical concepts. This DVD will serve any aspiring rhythm guitarist!
You'll learn about:
* Developing a strong rhythmic feel
* Right hand exercises
* Incredibly funky funk vamps
* Rhythm and blues progressions
* Thinking like a drummer
* Organization and arrangement in contemporary song forms
* Fundamental rhythmic concept
* Syncopation and complex rhythm studies