eXtreme Movie Manager 184.108.40.206 Deluxe Edition +Crack.rar
Announce URL: http://www.sumotracker.com/announce
eXtreme Movie Manager is probably the most advanced Movies/TV Series/Actors collection manager around. It
can catalog movies stored in your Hard Disk and removable devices in seconds with all information about
codecs, resolutions etc. automatically. XMM import movie information and covers directly from online databases,
take a look at supported websites.
* Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in
search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
* Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes
files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
* Manage your BoxSets collection automatically, with an easy interface to assign movies to boxSets with just a
* Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution...
* Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
* Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages,
including casts, crew, DVD details
* Browse your Movies and TV Shows collection on screen with a powerful interface, with rich search options
* Export all your collection in several format, including CSV, TXT, HTML and the exclusive (x)HTML-DATABASE
* Learn how to use eXtreme Movie Manager with a short and concise Video Tutorials, read our Quick Tour of
XMM features and get support from our Forum
ADDING MOVIES TO DATABASE
You can add movies/DVD to your database in several ways:
* Manually by title, by typing the movie title and, if you have it, the year, this to update information from internet
* Lookup CD/DVD in search for movies and automatically read all codecs information like bitrate, filesize,
length and extract frames.
* Lookup your Hard Disks in search for movies and automatically read codecs information like bitrate, filesize,
length and extract frames
* Adding Original DVD, by typing the barcode (UPC/EAN) or the movie title, DVD information will be read
directly from disc (IFO file, chapters, codec, resolution, bitrate...)
* Adding movie titles from a TXT list, just typing all movie titles or paste from a TXT file
* With Internal Webbrowser, just navigate through supported websites and, when you have found the movie
you want, pres a button to add in your collection
* By importing from a CSV file, use the step-by-step wizard to select what field to import