Herein you shall find all the forms in which the great saga of that wholly amazing book known as The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy has manifested itself. You shall find:
1) The Trilogy in Five Parts (sic), consisting of the following:
a) The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy;
b) The Restaurant at the End of the Universe;
c) Life, the Universe and Everything;
d) So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish;
e) Mostly Harmless.
2) The short story known as Young Zaphod Plays It Safe.
3) The lost chapters of The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy.
4) All the other literary works of Douglas Adams, which are:
a) Dirk Gently\'s Holistic Detective Agency;
b) The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul;
c) The Meaning of Liff;
d) Starship Titanic;
e) Last Chance to See...
5) The Infocom game based on The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy, and also a \'walkthrough\' guide for it.
6) The original BBC radio programmes, and the later ones as well, which together encompass the Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Quandary and Quintessential Phases.
7) The 2005 movie entitled The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy.
8) The 1981 BBC television series entitled The Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Galaxy.
9)The original, full-length recording of the song Journey of the Sorcerer, which was used as the theme song for both the radio and television programmes.
10) A recording of the song So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, which was used throughout the 2005 film.
11) A collection of images from both the infocom game and the television programme, which many people think make a froody screen saver.
12) An analysis of the surprisingly vast differences between the UK and U.S. editions of the book Life, the Universe and Everything.
13) The scripts for the Primary and Secondary phases of the original radio show.