Dolphin Final 1.03.2 Public Beta (sc/dc)
August 21st, 2007
I guess some guys thought we never would update this page again
Last year the Dolphin Beta testing team (CKemu/Chaoscode/Knuckles) already posted shots of Dolphin 1.03.2 x64 which also has dualcore support.
Original thread link: Dolphin64 screenshot topic
Well finally you can test this version aswell, however there are a few general notes:
- Remember that this version is a PRIVATE BETA version.
- This means it is less stable than Dolphin 1.02, USE AT OWN RISK.
- The graphics/audio plugins havent been upgraded.
- Due core changes some games might run better, some might run worse or not at all
- Speed is now CPU dependant, dualcore is obviously helps a lot.
Quote from Chaoscode: SSBM is 100 playable with 100 speed on my crappy computer.
+ 13 games
Crash Nitro Kart.iso
Mario Kart Double Dash.gcm
Mario Party 6.iso
Spartan Total Warrior.iso
Super Smash Bros Melee.iso