Protects your computer with advanced backup and recovery
* Creates full system and file backups
* Restores from system failures
* Saves recovery points to offsite locations
* Symantec ThreatCon integration*
* Full system backup (disk image)—Backs up everything on a hard drive or partition.
* File and folder backup—Backs up only the specific files and folders you choose rather than saving an entire drive.
* FTP backup—Copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management. NEW
* Offsite backup—backs up your files to NAS (Network-Attached Storage) devices. NEW
* Symantec ThreatCon integration— triggers incremental backups whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level. Great for computers without virus protection. NEW
* Incremental and differential backup—Backs up only files that have changed.
* EXCLUSIVE! Google Desktop™ integration—Makes data recovery even faster with searchable backup indexes.
* LightsOut Restore—Restores your system with an on-disk software recovery environment—no bootable CD required.
* EXCLUSIVE!: Remote management—Controls other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 or higher) on your local area network.
* Advanced compression and encryption—Minimizes storage space and helps keep sensitive documents safe.
* February 2006 PC Magazine: Dimension E310: Editors' Choice Award
* October 2007 Bearly Bytes Product Review: Norton Ghost 12.0
* August 2007 GCN Lab Review: Ghost with the Most
* April 2007 LapTop Magazine: Norton Ghost provides tools for backup and recovery
* January 2006 Loading Zone: Norton Ghost 10.0
* October 2005 CNET Networks: Norton Ghost 10.0