This is just the old WinRAR 22.214.171.124 Unplugged Cracked Version with the new Patched 3.80b4 files copied over the old ones.
WinRAR Unplugged is designed to work without installation from devices like
USB/Flash drives, external harddrives etc.
Here is what that means for you:
* Use WinRAR anywhere - When you place WinRAR on an external device, you can
use it (including your profiles, AV-Code, themes, etc.) anywhere a Windows PC
* Complete storage and backup solution - Do you like to have your personal data
with you on an external device when travelling? Now you can take WinRAR
Unplugged with you on your external drives. With WinRAR unplugged you can
manage your data just like at home - anywhere you go!
* Safe and secure - When you remove the device with WinRAR Unplugged, all your
information is secure and leaves with you.
* All included - Your personal license key for WinRAR is also valid for
* International - WinRAR Unplugged supports 7 interchangeable languages within
one version! Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish,
Japanese and simplified Chinese. The language files will be available for
download at http://www.win-rar.com/rarextras.html.
The system requirements of WinRAR Unplugged are:
* Intel Pentium (or compatible)
* Win95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, Server 2003, XP
* 64MB of RAM
* 6MB of available hard disk space
Simply Download WinRAR Unplugged, save it to the device you want to use it from,
and double-click the file. WinRAR Unplugged will then unpack itself at that
location. Now you are ready to run WinRAR Unplugged by double-clicking
"Launch WinRAR.exe" in the program folder.
CAUTION: If you use WinRAR Unplugged from a removable device, we strongly
recommend not to remove the device while WinRAR Unplugged is active! If you
remove the device while WinRAR Unplugged is active, you might encounter data
loss or hardware damage. WinRAR will assume no responsibility for problems
arising out of this!
The Portable SFX EXE file is built up using WinRAR. You can use it to extract the files and check them one by one if you want to be sure of what is running on your machine.
SUGGESTIONS ON USING P2P DOWNLOADS
1) It's always better to run all downloaded programs using Sandboxie or a similar virtual machine.
2) When in doubt, scan them with an Internet Scan service as the ones provided by Jotti and VirusTotal
This will ***NOT*** give you any warranty that a file passing their analysis is clean, nor that if they see them as a troian it's so, or just a false alarm, but helps you to decide and at least ask for help or infos.
3) Remember, trust nobody, and when in doubt, go to point 1)
4) If you find any upload containing trojans or whatsoever malicious or unclean, Instead of start cursing in the comments of the upload. Take the time to go to the Suprbay Forum at:
and report links and comments there, and someone will take care of all the nasties.
That's the only way to keep TPB and its uploads fresh and clean.