FairStars Audio Converter is a media file conversion tool to convert WAV, APE, OGG, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF to WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, WAV formats. You can convert multiple files in a single batch, regardless of their source and target formats. In addition, the program includes a built-in player.
The audio format conversions are performed without any temporary files, allowing high conversion speeds. Other features include normalization (adjust volume), support for ID3 tags and more...
- Convert WAV, RealMedia(RM, RA, RMJ), AIFF, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF to WMA, MP3, VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE ,WAV formats with different settings.
- Fast Conversion Speed: audio format conversion is performed directly without any temporary files, and thus enables high converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
- Batch audio files conversion:You can convert many files in one batch regardless of their source formats.
- Support automatic volume adjustment (normalization) when converting.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Playback of Popular Music Formats: support WAV, RealMedia (RM, RA, RMJ), AIFF, AU, Creative VOC, PVF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WMV, ASF files with its built-in player.
- Support Drag and Drop:supports dragging and dropping files or folders from the File Explorer into the window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- Explorer-like file input dialog: allows you to navigate through supported files on your computer and add them to File List easily and quickly.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface.
Note: If you want to convert RealMedia Files (RM, RA, RMJ) to other audio format files, you need install RealPlayer or RealOne on your machine, and you may download it from http://www.real.com.
Note: "full version"