ObjectRescue FileRescue Professional 2.9 build 455 + KeyGen
FileRescue Pro is an easy to use, but powerful software utility designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders. It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. FileRescue Pro works under Windows and supports the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
- Explorer-style user interface
- Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
- Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Recover files after a partitioning error
- Recover files from RAW hard drives
- Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
- Supports all Windows file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 used by Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
- and many more!
- Making and processing of disk images introduced. A memory card's data can now be saved as an image for deferred analysis and recovery, the card itself thus available for reuse
- New feature "Try to Open" with on-the-fly file recovery which is transparent to the user