Animated GIF Producer is a quick and remarkably easy-to-use tool for creating various animations, buttons and banners that will make your website shine. You no longer need to spend money on complex video processing platforms that will take you a couple of days to learn how to make a simple GIF animation. With Animated GIF Producer, there’s no complexity and GIFs can be created in a few minutes.
Creating a GIF animation is a breeze. You can do it by blending together images, captured video snapshots and multipage files. To make your animation look and behave the way you want, you can customize a multitude of settings, including frame position, size, and delay among many other parameters. You can also apply special effects make a transition from one image to another coherent and smooth.
Animated GIF Producer features an intuitive interface where all options can be easily located when you need them. You can add, process images, organize them into a sequence and configure the desired animation output settings from one place with a point-and-click simplicity. The program allows you to import images directly from clipboard. Added to this is an inbuilt snapshot capture facility to take snapshots from videos. A GIF-to-AVI export capability is also available.
* Support for AVI, MPG, MPE, MPEG video formats;
* A built-in snapshot capture facility;
* Support for BMP, JPEG, TIF, GIF, PNG, ICO, PCX, CUR, Adobe PhotoShop PSD and Windows Metafiles image formats;
* Import frames from other GIF;
* Resize frames (stretch);
* Multiple animation output settings;
* Define GIF-files global parameters: screen size, background color, delay;
* Define offset for each separate image;
* Set forward and backward images order;
* Apply transition effects for images;
* Import image from clipboard;
* Duplicate images;
* Reordering images;
* Save images of GIF-file as a set of common graphic formats;
* Export an AVI file;
* Process the images and execute effects (for the current image or all images at once): crop, resample, rotate and flip images horizontally or vertically.
Note: "full version"