Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus
VideoStudio 11.0 Plus is video editing and DVD authoring software for anyone who wants to easily produce professional-looking videos, slideshows, and DVDs. Work quickly with intuitive wizards, or express your creativity with hands-on editing tools. Share your movies everywhere, on iPods, YouTube, or the latest HD home theater systems, with full support for AVCHD, Blu-ray and HD DVD discs.
Full-Featured DVD Authoring
Create breathtaking standard and 16:9 widescreen video and slideshow discs. VideoStudio 11 Plus allows you to author and burn HD DVD as well.
Powerful Tools. Unlimited Creativity.
Spice up your home movies with hundreds of customizable effects, filters and transitions. VideoStudio 11 Plus includes six overlay tracks for making amazing picture-in-picture and montage effects. The Plus version also let you create Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound tracks and works with high-definition video formats.
Output to any Format or Device
The Plus version lets you output to H.246, MPEG 4 or devices such as Zune, iPod, PSP and Nokia VideoPhones.
Ulead VideoStudio 11.0 Plus is comprised of the VideoStudio 11 Plus program
along with the VideoStudio 11 Power Pack and Media One Plus. If you are an existing VideoStudio 11 Plus owner, click on the icon below for your free upgrade. If you purchased VideoStudio 11.0 Plus then you do not need to download the update packs.
Here are some key features of "Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus":
End-to-end AVCHD – (AVCHD on standard DVD)
· Author HD content (from AVCHD or HDV camcorder, or any other HD source) and burn to a standard DVD, using a standard burner.
· AVCHD discs with menus play back pristine HD video on your PC, Blu-ray Player or Sony PS3, or from disc based AVCHD camcorders.
· Supports standard screen sizes from SD to HD, 1280x720 to 1920x1080 as well as PAL and NTSC systems
· Audio formats include LPCM and Dolby 2.0 or 5.1.
M2TS (Transport Stream) import
· Import video files directly from AVCHD hard drive or memory card camcorders.
· Use the “Insert Video” function to preview clips and easily import to hard drive
· VideoStudio 11.5 Plus opens M2TS files that have been copied to your hard drive using other utilities.
Blu-ray Disc (BDMV) authoring
· BD supports standard screen sizes from 720 to 1920 as well as PAL and NTSC systems.
· Compliant video, (such as HDV) isn’t re-rendered, ensuring shorter encoding times and excellent picture quality.
· Supports Dolby 2.0 and 5.1 audio formats
· Both single- and double-layer discs are supported.
H.264 High Profile (HD) encoding-
· Supports 1440x1080 and 1920x1080 output frame sizes.
· Encoding is optimized for multi-core processors, including Intel Core2 Duo and Core2 Quad.
HD DVD on standard DVD Production
· There is now a dedicated workflow for producing such “3X DVDs”.
· Choose a disc size and the capacity indicator will show how much space isavailable on the disc.
· HD DVDs play on set-top or PC HD DVD players, Xbox 360 HD DVD players, or standard PC DVD drives with appropriate software.
Native .TOD format (JVC HD Camcorder) import and editing
· VideoStudio 11.5 now offers support for importing and editing native .tod HD video from the latest JVC HD-7 camcorders. No conversion is required.
· VideoStudio 11.5 Plus fully supports all frame sizes offered by this camera, including the “FullHD” 1920x1080i frame size.
· MPEG Optimizer works with TOD video and VideoStudio will SmartRender it for more efficient performance.
New Menus, Templates and Overlay Graphics
·8 New Movie Wizard templates for Home Movie and Slideshows, including powerful, eye-catching multiple-overlay sequences.
· 20 DVD Menus in text, thumbnail and unique One-Scene styles.
· 5 video frames for custom openings or segues.
· 19 Animated Flash overlays to enhance video.
· 5 Overlay mask frames for transparent overlays.
Direct YouTube upload
· After completing editing, users can select from a range of quality settings before video is encoded and uploaded directly to YouTube.
· Logging in and uploading all takes place from within VideoStudio.
Built around an intuitive interface, VideoStudio helps you transform long, boring videotapes into great home movies.
You can add titles and rolling credits, transitions, narration, and background music. It offers expanded usability features, such as enhanced scene detection, plug and play conectivity, overlays, and more.
Here are some key features of "Ulead VideoStudio":
· VideoStudio eliminates the steep learning curve associated with video editing.
· An intuitive user interface and the latest technology take the steep learning curve out of video editing.
· Guided workflow makes the entire creation process easy-to-follow
· Plug-and-play video transfer for quick connection and easy video capture
· Drag-and-drop control for quick and easy video creation
· Get more out of your videos without experience or investing a lot of time.
· 30 customizable video filters for quick correction and stylish effects
· Over 100 adjustable transitions for smooth scene changes
· Unlimited scrolling titles with shadows and borders
· Video & graphic motion overlays for image or video-on-video effects
· Offers widest range of video sharing options so you can choose and customize the movie format that is right for you.
· Record finished videos straight to your DV/D8 camcorder
· One-click Video Web page and Greeting Card output
· Popular Web video formats (QuickTime, RealNetworks, Windows Media)
· Create DV and MPEG-2 videos for outstanding quality