The story is, he risks it all on a dream. The problem is, he's not acting.
Always expanding the boundaries of pop music, in 1985, Sting embarked on his ambitious, first solo tour. Twenty years later and for the first time on DVD, the film Bring on the Night is brought to new life with high-definition digital anamorphic picture transfer and digitally remastered surround audio. Originally capturing this historic event on film, critically acclaimed director Michael Apted (Coal Miner's Daughter, Gorillas in the Mist) documented the formation of "The Blue Turtles Band" featuring Omar Hakim, Darryl Jones, Kenny Kirkland, Brandford Marsalis, Dolette McDonald 7 Janice Pendarvis. From rehearsals in an historic castle to performing their first live show at the Theatre Mogador in Paris, experience how Sting pushes the boundaries of both music and film.
• Sting - lead vocals & rhythmn guitar
• Branford Marsalis - sax (brother of Wynton Marsalis)
• Dolette McDonald - background vocals
• Janice Pendarvis - background vocals
• Omar Hakim - drums
• Darryl Jones - bass (plays bass for the Rolling Stones now)
• Kenny Kirkland - keyboards (sadly he died a few years ago)
Includes the Music Videos:
If You Love Somebody Set Them Free