1. Extract the addon AlarBGHelper in the "wow/interface/addons" folder and set it up so that it autojoins and autoleaves BG's
2. Open the "Honor/Join BG Tab" in wow and make sure the Battleground you want to leech is selected.
3. binds required for the bot to work properly: W = walk forward, S = walk backward, H = honor panel
4. Run The "you are a leech(UK).exe if you got a english/us keyboard setup and "you are a leech(NO).exe" if you use a norwegian keyboard setup.
5. Smash the "Start leeching;)" Button and open the wow window and enjoy!
Q. Can I get banned?
A. At this very moment the bot/script is not detected by warden or any other protection tools that blizz uses..
But you could get reported by players in the battleground for leeching and perhaps if you where unlucky a GM would try to talk to you,
and you just happen to not be at your computer to answer him and he would asume you were botting and then he would most likely ban you.
Q. What language is this shitty tool coded in?
A. Delphi 7.0
Q. How does it work?
A. It writes down the command to join BG's for you and AlarBGHelper makes sure you autojoin and autoleave BG's.
It Makes you not go AFK by just walking 1 forward and back again every 60secs
Q. Will there be more versions with more features?
A. Yes perhaps if I find it necessary and people are asking for it I might make some improvements and release a new version