Featuring all official music Videos
from Alanis Morissette career from 1955 Jagged Little Pill's “You Oughta Know” to 2008 Flavors Of Entanglement's “Not As We” and some Live Performances from different years.
This is a homemade DVD Video but it was so hard to find all Alanis videos at some decent-good quality that I think this will be appreciated at least for her fans. (Sorry there are some logos from MTV or VH1).
The videos where in many different formats Pal-NTSC avi, mpg, VOBs, so they were normalized and processed to get a Single Video Track with same specs and re-encoding into DVD compliant. It's ready for burning on a single layer DVD thought Nero or similar tool. Took Special care on sound quality for each track.
1. You Oughta Know (Jagged Little Pill)
2. Hand in My Pocket (Jagged Little Pill)
3. Ironic (Jagged Little Pill)
4. You Learn (Jagged Little Pill)
5. Head Over Feet (Jagged Little Pill)
6. Thank U (Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie)
7. Unsent (Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie)
8. So Pure (Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie)
9. Hands Clean (Under Rug Swept)
10. Precious Illusions (Under Rug Swept)
11. Everything (So-Called Chaos)
12. Out Is Through (So-Called Chaos)
13. Eight Easy Steps (So-Called Chaos)
14. Hand in My Pocket (Jagged Little Pill Acoustic)
15. Crazy (The Collection)
16. Underneath (Flavors of Entanglement)
17. Not As We (Flavors of Entanglement)
18. Not the Doctor (Jagged Little Pill Live)
19. That I would be good (Vh1 Story Tellers)
20. Uninvited (Feast on Scraps)
21. Crazy (Conan O' Brien - 18.11.2005)
22. Not As We (Rosie Live -26.11.2008)
MUSIC TRACKS FROM THE DVD MENU* ARE:
All I Really Want Instrumental - Main Menu-
No Pressure over Cappuccino - Live Menu -
(From Alanis MTV Unplugged)
MAIN VIDEOS MENU:
Perfect (From Jagged Little Pill)
Joining You (From Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie)
21 Things I Want In a Lover (From Under Rug Swept)
Knees of My Bees (From So-Called Chaos)
Your House (From Jagged Little Pill Acoustic)
Straitjacket (From Flavors of Entanglement)
*DVD Menu Audio in Dolby 2.0 (no Space available for LPCM)
IN THIS NEW VERSION ARE FIXED TONS OF MISTAKES FROM THE LAST EDITION:
?All Tracks Are “Wav to LPCM” or “LPCM Untouched” and few ones “Dolby to LPCM”.
?“You Oughta Know” and “Hand in My Pocket” Explicit Lyrics.
?Replaced “Out Is Trough” audio with the original track from the So-Called CD, hope you don't miss the environment sound of the original video, couldn't find it with LPCM sound.
?New Source Video for Head over Feet.
?All videos Reorganized to be more Accurate to the original Release Dates.
?Same Amount of over Cropping prevention in all videos (those black borders around the image which prevents the TV from cropping the image at play back), except for original Wide Screen Videos, they still Letter Boxed.
?Full RMS normalized sound with a lot of manual tuning, so the volume tends to be equals on all the tracks (Hard Task to achieve)
?Perfect Gaps Between all videos, and all the starts and ends are smoothly.
?Perfect Chapter Points for all Tracks with no sound start.
?New redesigned Menu featuring easy navigation between pages, and a non worldwide single track from each Alanis album since Jagged Little Pill (one track per page, one page per album, except Jagged Little Pill acoustic and the Collection, Same Page).
?New Live Section, Better than the Bonus Tracks, Features 5 Live Performances, Out Is Trough still in the track list with the other “So-Called” Videos.
?New Encoding And Authoring System, Used HCenc 0.3 two Passes and Best Method for encoding the video with maximum prevention for Blocking Artifacts and Dark Areas, yet Picture it's not clean at all due to the bad quality of some sources and the forced low bitrates needed to allow full LPCM audio, But thanks to HCenc I believe the video Quality it's superior from the last release.