Kit Kittredge is a clever, resourceful girl facing the Great Depression with spirit and determination and Kit is ready for an adventure! Guide Kit as she uncovers over 18 hidden objects and completes 6 mini games (each with 20 levels!) to win the accessories, furniture and supplies to build and decorate the ultimate tree house!
* Explore the world of Kit and collect special objects including tree house plans, a hammer, nails and a ladder to build your very own tree house.
* Create printouts of the exterior and interior views of your decorated tree house, as well as the contents of your inventory and share them with your friends.
* Win one of 120 prizes available by completing the 20 levels of difficulty in the 6 mini games.
* Let’s Get Cooking! It’s time to prepare Sunday breakfast for the boarders – and Mom needs Kit’s help! Prepare and serve pancakes by combining ingredients and cooking pancakes in the correct order before breakfast is over.
* Round-Up the Chickens! Charlie needs plenty of help rounding up chickens - especially when Grace the hound wants to help, too! Help Charlie capture all of the chickens before time runs out.
* Laundry Sorting Fun! With all the guests, there’s more laundry than ever and it just never ends! Aunt Millie is sorting the laundry in the upstairs hall, creating groups of clean and dirty clothes. Catch the falling clothes in the proper baskets without dropping them.
* Time for Word Scramble! Ruthie and Kit are up in Kit’s attic bedroom working on Kit’s newspaper, but the keys on the typewriter are not working properly. Test your word skills and come up with the all available words to fit in the set spaces.