Nome: FlashFXP v3.6 Final
OS : Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Lingua : MultLang
Versione : v3.6
Extra: Portable FlashFXP 126.96.36.1995 Beta
FlashFXP è un programma utile al trasferimento di file in rete su protocollo FTP, che, oltre ad un ambiente di lavoro robusto ed affidabile, offre numerose funzionalità e il supporto multilingua.
FlashFXP è un programma client FTP/FXP sicuro e stabile, offre molte funzionalità, il supporto multi lingua, il Clear Command Channel (CCC), che vi permette di ottenere molta sicurezza nei trasferimenti dei vostri file in rete, la visualizzazione di certificati di sicurezza e tante altre funzioni ancora.
FlashFXP è la strada più facile e veloce da percorrere per il trasferimento di qualsiasi file usando il protocollo FTP; infatti offre un ambiente di lavoro stabile e robusto, che vi permette di effettuare un ottimo lavoro in modo veloce ed efficiente, grazie alle numerosissime funzioni offerte.
FlashFXP è disponibile per Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server anche in lingua italiana.
IniCom Networks announces the final release of FlashFXP v3.6. Version 3.6 adds security, features, and many usability enhancements over 3.4, especially for Windows Vista. All users of FlashFXP are encouraged to upgrade. Thanks go out to all the beta testers who have made this release amazing! What are you waiting for?. Download FlashFXP v3.6 Today !!
FlashFXP is a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows, which offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file between your local computer and a server on the Internet, or even directly between two servers using Site to Site transfers. Available in over 20 languages. FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware! There are many, many features available in FlashFXP.
* Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
* MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
* Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
* Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
* Advanced Skip list.
* Optional caching of remote directory lists.
* Added 'Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect' per-site option.
* Added -approvessl command line param, this is used for automation to always accept the SSL certifcate. Use with care.
* Added support for MLSD (machine formatted directory lists).
* Added support for UTF8 (iso-8859-1/Latin-1).
* Added parsing of host:port when pasting into the host field of the proxy dialog.
* Added drag/drop support between the local browser and external applications.
* Added Queue Parent of Selected to the right-click menu in the FTP Search Dialog.
* Added move to the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
* Added new option "Only search within folders matching data range" to the Date tab of the FTP Search dialog.
* Added Details tab to the About box to display information reguarding your FlashFXP installation.
* On Windows XP and newer operating systems the file listing now uses a logical sort when alpha sorting. Sorting in FlashFXP should now match the Operating System's behavior.
* Double clicking on the SSL lock icon on the status bar will now show the SSL cert dialog.
* Improved offline browsing mode.
* Improved user/pass ftp site prompt.
* Improved synchronized browsing support.
* Improved directory find feature.
* Improved support for the registration names with UTF8 characters in them.
* Improved clipboard monitoring to handle ftp:// urls copied from Adobe Reader and possibly other programs.
* Improved PRET support (drftpd) when handling a server offline error message.
* Upgraded OpenSSL.
* Upgraded Zlib component to the latest version.
* Upgraded the folder browse dialog to use the BIF_USENEWUI flag, which gives the dialog a Make Folder button and makes it resizable.
* Upgraded XP theme components to the latest version. This upgrade improves theme support.
* Optimized the status window text scrolling.
* Optimized the FlashFXP load up time. It's about 30% faster now.
* Optimized the way options (i.e. skiplist) on the Filters dialog were loaded/saved.
* Optimized the transfer speed limiting feature to use less cpu.
* Optimized ftp cache system to improve the overall performance of the cache.
* Optimized the local file browser list speed by about 237%.
* FlashFXP now uses FastMM4 memory manager.
* Once the connection retry limit is reached all files for that site are marked as failed or deleted (based on your settings) and then continues with the next site in queue.
* The user/pass field of a ftp:// url is now url decoded as per RFC 1738.
* Message boxes, Message inputs are now centered on FlashFXP window and not the entire screen.
* In some instances a user initiated site disconnect was mistaken for a loss of connection and triggered an automatic reconnect.
* Switching remote folders while flashfxp is in the middle of loading a folder from cache was allowed and generated an error.
* Extreme file listing font size changes resulted in the local browser dropdown controls clearing their content.
* Moving objects via a drag/drop from listview to treeview would fail if the current working directory wasn't the source directory.
* Closing FlashFXP during a login sometimes resulted in a crash.
* Changing the shortcut key for a custom command didn't set the modified flag and the change wasn't saved.
* The Queue remaining value on the status bar displayed the incorrect result when viewing or editing a file.
* When renaming a folder the sub-folder cache wasn't cleared.
* In some instances list command would fail with an error however FlashFXP still thought it was successful.
* Cache consistency issue causing undesirable results under certain situations when queuing items for transfer.
* Resolved an issue with FlashFXP portable when ejecting the USB drive with the evaluation dialog active.
* Added hostCleanUp to the U3 manifest to work around a bug in early versions of U3 Lauchpad.
* The internal values for "Follow symbolic links recursively" and "Update directory cache during transfer" were reversed.
* Vista compatibility issue where the drop target didn't update properly during a drag operation.
* Vista compatibility issue where the thumbnail image when hovering over the taskbar button appeared as an icon and not the program window.
* Vista compatibility fix where pressing the ALT key caused objects on the active window (buttons, etc.) to disappear.
* Vista compatibility fix where setting the ftp server timezone wasn't being saved properly.
* Vista compatibility fix where the help file would not display.
* Vista compatibility fixes for various display related issues.
* Resolved PWD command remote buffer overflow vulnerability.
* Fixed silent install option. -s now uses existing configuration or default settings if not found for install.
* Fixed small issue with site manager timezone sorting.
* Various fixes for Windows Vista display issues.
* Many other minor fixes.