If you don't live next door to Mrs Brown, then she should be living in your dvd collection. Watch the hilarious antics of Mrs Brown a typical Dublin mammy as she tackles love, life, death and those bunch of useless grown-up childen. She rules her tastefully-wallpapered realm with a rod of iron. If you have been in space and not seen the live shows then this is the next best thing. Brendan O'Carroll is a living legend and will have you jumping six feet in the air with laughter, and the wit will leave you on the floor in stitches.
Truly the funniest man in a dress since Dame Edna.
DVD 1 of 6
Join Agnes Brown and her Hilarious family of five sons and one daughter as she ploughs through the preparations for a family wedding.
* Agnes tries to solve the problems of everybody, including her son the groom that doesn't want to be.
* A bride that would prefer to marry her future husband's brother.
* Her divorced daughter back living at home.
* Her eldest son's rocky marriage.
* And future in-laws that believe she is common as muck.
Bitrate 898 kbs
Video 640 x 480
Audio mp3 128kb