Find your way back or the direction to a specific place, in the easiest way!
Use Compass Go whenever you find it easier to follow an arrow than to read a map.
Macworld Sweden rated Compass Go as 4 stars out of 5 (Good buy) in the May 2009 issue
1. Tap 'Set Target', 'Use current location' and you are done!
2. To find your way back, watch the target arrow and distance change.
3. As you get closer, the background changes from blue to orange to green.
Perfect for finding your parked car or a place on a festival, in the forest, on a beach or any situation where a map doesn't work well. When used together with a friend who also has Compass Go, you can send your position so your friend can easily find you without having to figure out the map. If they don't have Compass Go, there is a link to Google Maps as well.
* Simple GPS compass
* Accurate sun compass
* Target finding device
* Geocache search tool (set your target coordinates manually)
* Multi purpose navigation helper utility
* Magnetic declination indicator
* View positions in the map application with driving or walking directions.
* Bookmark your location via email
* Email your location to others
* Simple speed meter
* Simple altitude meter
When using the live compass, make sure you walk in a straight line to get as accurate compass readings as possible.
It only works outside, just like any other GPS compass.
You may also use this application together with an ordinary compass to achieve a very exact target finding device. The application also has a built in magnetic declination indicator (red/white arrow) which compensates for the local declination.
If you don't have a GPS iPhone (3G), your direction may be very wrong at times. Use the sun compass to confirm your direction. Generally it works quite well when there is good cell-phone coverage. You have to move more than the (±) accuracy limit to get a new reading.
We really try to answer all emails within 48 hours. If you have not received a reply, please try sending it again. We will answer you.
NOTE: Compass Go does not work on iPod Touch and it should not be possible to download it, unless you have an iPhone. Please contact Apple if you managed to download it anyway. New in this version
* Improved compass direction algoritm
* Email your current location
* Import target location from email
* Bookmark functionality via email
* Minor layout enhancements
* Speed meter
Compatible with iPhone
Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO INSTALL CRACKED APPS:
* You will firstly have to Jailbreak your iphone, which installs Cydia.
Google DEV TEAM to find the official torrents
* Then to install cracked apps you will need to:
* Go into Cydia on Iphone/Ipod touch
* Go to manage, then sources
* Next search for appsync (Mipatch will not work with 3.0) and install onto iphone
* Next add the app to itunes
* Sync your iphone to itunes and add the application
JOB DONE :)
Official iphone team torrent 2009, also on mininova (Is_will)
Please seed and not be greedy - All comments welcome