Remote Desktop Control displays the screen of another computer (via Internet or local area network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, regardless of distance between computers.
Remote Desktop Control is comfortable for any kind of user. Even a "newbie" will easily understand basic network software tasks. Gurus will find many powerful features, such as file transfer between computers or remote system shutdown. The main design consideration of Remote Desktop Control software is "as easy as possible for the user".
Remote Desktop Control is so fast and comfortable that you might even forget that you are working on a remote computer! The program allows you to work with different remote computers simultaneously, from anywhere in the world.
There are other remote access and remote computer control programs on the market. Main benefits of Remote Desktop Control software are:
* High speed and performance.
* File transfer ability allows the user to exchange files between local and remote computers. New feature!
* Online Internet gateway allows connecting to remote PC behind firewall or when there is no routed IP or IP address changes dynamically. Unique feature!
* Low network load, due to optimized data compression algorithms.
* Strong security and high safety. Challenge-response authentication protocol and a RC4-like encryption algorithm makes the program usage absolutely safe.
* Multiple and simultaneous connections. With this feature, the network administrator can efficiently control different remote computers simultaneously. Moreover, two or more administrators can control one remote PC at the same time.
* User-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
* Low price and great discount for multiple licenses.
Remote Desktop installs and deploys easily. You do not need to be a computer guru to setup and get our software working.
Remote Desktop Control is very easy to deploy. Just follow these few steps and you will get the system to work:
1. Go to the computer you want to control, it is a Host Computer. Install the Host Module (or both modules) of Remote Desktop Control product there. You may download the installation package right from our site onto that computer or ask somebody to do this task for you. Make sure that the Host Module is running on the remote PC.
2. Go to your own PC, it is Admin Computer. Download a setup package and install at least the Admin Module. The installation package is the same and contains admin and host modules together.
3. Start the Admin Module on your PC via the desktop shortcut or Start menu. Add the host computer IP address to the address book. In some cases you have to use Internet gateway.
4. Connect to the remote computer using the "Connect" button.
5. You may use "View Only" button to observe what is going on the remote PC.
6. Press the "Full Control" button and control the remote PC with your mouse and keyboard. Use "Remote Screen Window" which appears or switch to a full screen mode.
* High speed and performance
* File transfer between computers
* Low network load, due to great data compression algorithms
* Strong security of connection
* Multiple sessions at the same time
* User-friendly and intuitive interface
* Low price and volume discount