This aim of this software is to help the users that don't want to bother (or don't know know how) to add and keep uo-to-date the ipfilter list in uTorrent and to make an to make updating process as fast and easy as possible.
With this application you can do this with just "one click".
This, as said in the torrent title is the "v.2" of uTorrent ipFilter Updater already posted here on Demonoid.
Here it is the change log:
- Smaller file size: now only 240kb (the smallest updater available!)
- No installation required. The program is now standalone
- Removed the use of wget to download the ipfilter.dat. the program will do everything by itself
- Added the ability to Abort the process at any time without change in the current ipfilter.dat file
- At the end of the update process the program ask to launch utorrent
- The program configuration are stored in "ipfilter_v2.ini" file that is created after the first execution in the program directory. there the user can change the default temp folder for the download, the path of storage of the ipfilter.dat file and the location of utorrent application
- Added a clean small window that shows the downloading progress (actually only the amount of kbytes already downloaded)
- Tested (and working) under Windows Vista SP1
Once the download is completed in the uTorrent "logger" tab you will see:
[date - time] Loaded ipfilter.dat (xxxxx entries)
To enable IP filtering in uTorrent, go to "Options -> Preferences -> Advanced" and set "ipfilter.enable" to "true".
The software was written with the scripting language AutoIt3.
To allow the download process grant to the program the access to internet if your firewall ask.
Any comment or suggestion will be appreciated.
Seeding time: from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. CET / CEST