* Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
* Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
* Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
* Uninstall device drivers
* Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
* Detect unknown devices.
* Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry.
* Restore more items from backup.
* Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
* Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
Changes in Driver Magician Version 3.30 (July 22th, 2008):
1. Fix a bug in driver update function
2. Update unknown devices database and drivers update database
3. Some minor tweaks
32 MB of available RAM (64 MB recommended) plus 5 MB of available disk space for installation