01. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Secuencia Inicial.mp3 (Size: 301.03 MB) (Files: 33)
01. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Secuencia Inicial.mp3
02. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Toma La Ruta.mp3
03. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - En Remolinos.mp3
04. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Primavera 0.mp3
05. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Camaleon.mp3
06. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Luna Roja.mp3
07. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Sweet Sahumerio.mp3
08. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Ameba.mp3
09. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Nuestra Fe.mp3
10. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Claroscuro.mp3
11. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Fue.mp3
12. Soda Stereo - Dynamo - Texturas.mp3
13. Soda Stereo - Zona de Promesas - Zona De Promesas.mp3
14. Soda Stereo - Zona de Promesas - Primavera 0 (Bonzo Mix).mp3
15. Soda Stereo - Zona de Promesas - Luna Roja (Soul Mix).mp3
16. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - En Remolinos.mp3
17. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Primavera 0.mp3
18. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Juego de seducción (Dynamo Tour version).mp3
19. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Signos (Dynamo Tour version).mp3
20. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Toma la ruta.mp3
21. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - En camino (Rex Mix version).mp3
22. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - En la ciudad de la furia (Dynamo Tour version).mp3
23. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Texturas.mp3
24. Soda Stereo - Dynamo (Live 1993) - Prófugos (Dynamo Tour version).mp3
Photo - Alberti, Bosio and Cerati.jpg
Photo - Bosio, Alberti and Cerati.jpg
Photo - Cerati, Bosio and Alberti.jpg
Photo - Cerati-and-Bosio.jpg
Promo - Alberti, Bosio and Cerati 2.jpg
Promo - Alberti, Bosio and Cerati.jpg
Promo - Bosio, Cerati and Alberti.jpg
Soda Stereo - Dynamo + Rarities + Bootleg (320Kbs) [1992-93]
Soda Stereo was an Argentine rock trio formed in 1982 consisting of guitarist and vocalist Gustavo Cerati, bassist Zeta Bosio and drummer Charly Alberti. The band established what would become the template for many other popular Spanish-speaking pop and rock music groups: clever, often mysterious lyrics, pleasing musical arrangements and an elaborate and glamorous aesthetic image. The band has sold over 7 million copies across Latin America.
Artist: Soda Stereo.
Years active: 1982-1997, Oct 2007 - Dec 2007.
Album: Dynamo + Rarities + Bootleg.
Genre: Rock, Pop, Dream Pop, Shoegaze, Noise Pop.
Gustavo Cerati (Vocals, Guitars, MPC-60 and bass in Camaleon), Zeta Bosio (Bass, Choirs and Guitar in Camaleon), Charly Alberti (Drums and percussion). With the participation of: Daniel Melero (Sampler, Synth), 'Tweety' Gonzalez (Sampler, Assistant Programmer), Flavio Etcheto (Trumpet), Sanjay Bhadoriya (Table, Padanth Voice), Eduardo Blacher (Tambura), Roberto Kuczer (Sitar).
Review by Allmusic: "This album was Soda Stereo's most eclectic, most ignored, and most experimental work. It was also by far the least popular and the most pretentious. Just after its release the band changed labels (from Sony to BMG) and this fact conspired against the album's diffusion. Some fans didn't catch up with the band's intention, while others took it as a landmark of pop experimentation. The band used the sampler intensely and set the sound treatment carefully, but without leaving the pop structure. Daniel Melero co-wrote some of the songs and played keyboards, but the strong influence he had over the band was reaching an end. The album contains one of their most beautiful songs, En Remolinos, as well as the hits Primavera Cero and the smooth and delicate Fue."
13. Zona de Promesas (Cerati) - 4:04 (*1)
14. Primavera 0 (Cerati) (Bonzo Mix) - 3:55 (*2)
15. Luna Roja (Cerati/Bosio) (Soul Mix) - 7:52 (*2)
3. Dynamo Tour Bootleg (Live in Caracas, Venezuela)  (*3)
16. En Remolinos
17. Primavera 0
18. Juego de seduccion (Dynamo Tour version)
19. Signos (Dynamo Tour version)
20. Toma la ruta
21. En camino (Rex Mix version)
22. En la ciudad de la furia (Dynamo Tour version)
24. Profugos (Dynamo Tour version)
(*1) Track recorded but not included on Dynamo, released 2 years later as part of the Remix album Zona de Promesas.
(*2) Songs of Dynamo that were remixed.
(*3) Very rare bootleg. I reduced some noise and adjusted the volume a bit (RMS normalization) but the original recording of this bootleg was not made by me. I decided to rescue the best of that concert and upload it, because the torrent I got it from sadly has been gone for at least a year. So credit goes to whoever decided to share these particular tracks in the first place. I'm sure fans will appreciate it, for a bootleg it sounds pretty damn good. :)
Brought to you by Dodecahedron. I hope you like this album, I I love it so much that I bought it twice! :)) Enjoy and seed! :)