Formed in 2001 Magenta is British Progressive Rock at its Best.
In 2004, Magenta received the Classic Rock Society Award for "Best Female Vocalist" and "Best Live Band". The Classic Rock Society (CRS) honors groups or artists who are popular with the public, but whose music remains unpublicised by national media and radio station programmers. Other past contributors and recipients have included Pallas, IQ, Spock's Beard, Flower Kings, Mostly Autumn, Karnataka, Pendragon and many others from the progressive rock genre.
* Best Live Gig - Classic Rock Society 2004, 2008
* Best Band - Classic Rock Society 2005, 2008
* Best Album - Seven - Metal Hammer, Poland
* Best Live Album - Hungarian Prog Rock Society 2005
* Best Foreign Album - Home - Italian Prog Awards 2006
* Best Female Vocalist - Christina Booth - CRS 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
* Best Guitarist - Chris Fry -CRS 2008
This release is the official Promo CD.
For more information check out their official website http://www.magenta-web.com