Better Homes and Gardens - Landscaping and Deck Designer 7.0
Include cd key.
Your yard has always been good to you, giving you space to play with your kids, barbecue, and even sun-bathe on those lazy summer days. But now you're ready to bring some creative elegance and flair to your outdoor living.
And you don't want to spend a mint just to have a landscape designer or consultant tell you what you want.
If you know what you want, but you just need a little help turning that vision into reality, the Better Homes and Gardens Landscaping and Deck Designer software package is just for you.
Design your new deck with Home Designer's tools that let you visualize and design with realistic 3D models.
Better Homes and Gardens, the number one home and garden publisher, has partnered with leading software designer Chief Architect to bring you the Landscaping and Deck Designer.
This program can help you transform your yard space into the landscape of your dreams, at a fraction of the cost of what a professional would charge.
Using the software's fun, intuitive, and easy-to-use tools, you'll quickly be on the way toward becoming the envy of your neighborhood as your backyard barbecues in the sun turn into elegant moon-lit affairs on your new deck.
With the Landscaping and Deck Designer, you don't need any design experience to plan your new landscaping, deck or patio areas.
In a few easy steps, you'll be able to take care of site planning and cost estimating.
The software will give you everything you need, from conception to planning to pricing.
With a huge library of over 1,200 plants at your disposal, you won't have to be stuck with the same old options the local home and garden shop offers.
You can create beautiful landscaping with trees, shrubs, water features, and flowers of your own choosing.
You can even import your digital photos and add your own custom landscaping features to your plans.
To keep those plants thriving, you'll want to install a sprinkler system.
The "sprinkler designer" feature can help you lay out sprinkler zones for optimal watering.
A "furniture" feature allows you to project a wide variety of backdrops, objects, images, and textures onto your designs.
It's never been easier to select the right patio furniture for your new deck or out by the swimming pool.
The software includes a library with a wide variety of backdrops, objects, images,
and textures that can be used in your designs.
As you plan your new outdoor living area, the software can project 3D models of your plot and perimeter designs, giving you realistic images of what your designs will look like.
A "terrain" feature can help you build fences and driveways, and the software will help you choose the best materials for the pathways you design through your gardens.
You'll even have a special "fence tool" at your finger tips that will help you to choose from several different custom fence and gate styles.
In short, with the Landscaping and Deck Designer software at your fingertips, you can say good-bye to all those cookie-cutter yards that populate new developments.
You can finally say hello to an outdoor living area that not only reflects your dreams and visions, but that also reflects how your outdoor area should be experienced, day in and day out, for years to come.
* Landscaping templates designed by Better Homes and Gardens help you to quickly place your landscaping beds.
* Use the Better Homes and Gardens Design Planning Center to guide your designs with tips and advice.
* Choose from a library of more than 4,000 items for your designs, including over 1,200 plants.
* Plant Hardiness Zone reference maps helps you choose the most appropriate plants, and a Plant
Chooser feature helps you search for plants based on climate, drought tolerance, deer resistance, and much more.
* Layout sprinkler zones quickly and efficiently.
* Design single or multi-level decks with Deck Designer.
* Assign the materials you want for your new patio design.
* Quickly lay out your deck, add stairs, then place and arrange furniture.
* Deck foundations automatically generate to match sloped lots.
* Design and visualize your areas in 3D.
* Import your own photos of houses, plants, people, and more.
* Produce realistic images of your outdoor projects.
* Easily create hills and valleys for custom landscapes.
* Automatically generate materials list to estimate costs.
* Includes free How-To Tutorial CD.