Gold Wave Editor description
Protect your recordings by setting the sound source and quality with Gold Wave Editor
Gold Wave Editor will let you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive.
It's packaged in Thinstall3.358
Gold Wave Editor helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording.
The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and
Here are some key features of "Gold Wave Editor":
· Record new audio file from a microphone or another sound source.
· Open, create and
save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file).
· Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming.
· Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
· Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
Support all major audio formats
· Gold Wave Editor supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another
Ease of use
· Gold Wave Editor Pro provides a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. It also supports standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts
· Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
· Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Gold Wave Editor
Build-in Powerful Audio Tools
· CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
· RAM: 64 MB RAM or above