* Tracks 1 and 2 recorded at Record Plant Studios, New York City, New York, USA on November 14, 1969
* Track 3 recorded at Record Plant Studios on September 25, 1969
* Track 4 recorded at Record Plant Studios on December 19, 1969
* Track 5 recorded at the Island of Maui, Hawaii, August 1970
* Track 6 recorded at Jimi's apartment, New York City, New York, February 1970
Morning Symphony Ideas is a posthumous compilation album by Jimi Hendrix, released on July 25, 2000 by Dagger Records. The album contains previously unreleased studio and home demo recordings. "Keep on Grooving" was later featured on the companion CD to the 2007 book Jimi Hendrix: An Illustrated Experience.