Apocalypse Now - Redux.avi (Size: 2.05 GB) (Files: 1)
Apocalypse Now - Redux.avi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* Martin Sheen - Capt. Benjamin L. Willard
* Marlon Brando - Col. Walter E. Kurtz
* Robert Duvall - Lt. Colonel William Kilgore|Lt. Col. William Kilgore
* Frederic Forrest - Jay "Chef" Hicks|Engineman 2nd Class Jay Hicks, AKA "Chef", sailor
* Albert Hall - Chief Phillips|Quartermaster Chief George Phillips, AKA "Chief", Navy boat commander
* Sam Bottoms - Gunner's Mate 3rd Class Lance B. Johnson, sailor and famous surfer
* Laurence Fishburne -Tyrone "Mr. Clean" Miller|Gunner's Mate 3rd Class Tyrone Miller, AKA "Clean", sailor
* Dennis Hopper - American Photojournalist
* G. D. Spradlin- Gen. Corman, G-2
* Harrison Ford - Col. Lucas, aide to Corman
* Scott Glenn - Capt. Richard M. Colby, previously assigned Willard's current mission
* Tom Mason - Supply Sergeant
* Colleen Camp - Playmate, "Miss May"
* Christian Marquand - Hubert de Marais (redux version)
* Aurore Clément - Roxanne Sarraut-de Marais (redux version)
Apocalypse Now is a 1979 American film set during the Vietnam War. It tells the story of Army Captain Benjamin L. Willard who is sent into the jungle to assassinate United States Army Special Forces Colonel Walter E. Kurtz, who is said to have gone insane. The film has been viewed as a journey into the darkness of the human psyche.
The film was directed by Francis Ford Coppola from a script by Coppola, John Milius and Michael Herr, which drew elements from Joseph Conrad's novella Heart of Darkness (1899), and Herr's "Dispatches" (1977). It was also heavily influenced by Werner Herzog's Aguirre, the Wrath of God (1972): Coppola himself has noted, "Aguirre, with its incredible imagery, was a very strong influence. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention it."
The film stars Martin Sheen as Captain Benjamin L. Willard (based on Marlow in Conrad's novella), Marlon Brando as Colonel Kurtz, Dennis Hopper as a photojournalist, and Robert Duvall in an Oscar-nominated turn as the wild Lt. Colonel Bill Kilgore. The movie became notorious in the entertainment press due to its lengthy and troubled production. In the end, Coppola had to finance the film with his own money.
The film, which opens with no title or credits, is centered around U.S. Army Captain Benjamin Willard (Martin Sheen), a former covert operative who has been inactive for several weeks in Saigon. Intelligence officers send him on a mission deep into the remote Cambodian jungle to find a missing United States Army Special Forces colonel.
Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Marlon Brando), a decorated officer, is said to have gone insane and is commanding a legion of his own Montagnard troops deep inside the forest in neutral Cambodia. Willard is ordered to undertake a mission to find Kurtz and "terminate his command ... with extreme prejudice." There, Willard learns that Kurtz has assumed the role of a warlord and is worshipped by the natives and his own loyal men. Another officer named Colby, sent earlier with the same orders, may have become one of his lieutenants.
Willard begins his trip up the fictional Nung River on a PBR (Patrol Boat, River) named Erebus, with an eclectic crew composed of by-the-book Chief Phillips, a Navy boat commander; GM3 Lance B. Johnson, a tanned all-American California surfer, the Cajun Engineman, Jay "Chef" Hicks, and GM3 Tyrone, also known as "Mr. Clean", a 17-year-old from "some South Bronx shithole".
Durata: 03:13:59 (11639.28 s)
Tipo di contenitore: AVI OpenDML indexes multi-chunks (*)
Streams totali: 3
Type stream n. 0: video
Type stream n. 1: audio
Type stream n. 2: audio
Audio streams: 2
ISFT: VirtualDubMod 188.8.131.52 (build 2366/release)
JUNK: VirtualDubMod build 2366/release
[ Giudizi sulla qualità ]
resolution: average (640 x 272)
widthmultipla di 16 (good)
height: multipla di 16 (good)
quality medium DRF: HIGH (3.081231)
Quality standard deviation: HIGH (0.725979)
Media pesata dev. std.: HIGH (0.504604)