1. Being Boiled (Travelogue Version) 4:17
2. The Sound of the Crowd (Complete) 6:29
3. Hard Times (Single Version) 5:05
4. Non-stop (Single Version) 4:15
5. Don't You Want Me (Extended Dance Mix) 7:31
6. Mirror Man (Extended) 4:20
7. You Remind Me Of Gold (Single Version) 3:36
8. (Keep Feeling) Fascination (Improvisation Fade) 6:10
9. Total Panic (Single Version) 3:29
10. The Lebanon(Extended) 5:51
11. Life On Your Own (Extended) 5:46
12. Together In Electric Dreams (Extended) 6:20
13. Human (Extended) 5:04
14. Heart Like a Wheel (Extended Mix)
The Human League are a British synthpop band. Formed in Sheffield in 1977, they achieved popularity after a key change in line-up in the early 1980s. They have continued recording and performing with moderate commercial success throughout the 1980s up to the present day.
Originally an avant-garde all male synthesizer-based group from Sheffield, the only constant band member since 1977 is vocalist and songwriter Philip Oakey. Since 1987, the band has essentially been a trio of Oakey and long-serving female vocalists Joanne Catherall and Susan Ann Sulley (who joined the band in 1980), with various additional musicians. The Human League have influenced many electro-pop, other synthpop, and mainstream acts including Madonna, Moby and Little Boots . They have been sampled and covered by various artists including YMO, Ministry of Sound, Craig David, George Michael and Robbie Williams.
Since 1978, they have released nine studio albums, twenty six singles (including 8 UK top 10 singles with 2 number one singles in the US/UK) and played over 350 live concerts. The Human League have sold an estimated 20 million records worldwide.