18.104.22.168 2006 11 26
- New: Added \"Aggressive I/O Mode\" checkbox.
Enable the \"highly aggressive I/O mode\" only, if you use software which
otherwise will not see AnyDVD\'s magic, like InterVideo DVDCopy,
1-click DVD-Copy or Pinnacle Instant copy.
\"Aggressive I/O Mode\" should not be necessary if you use well designed
software. Using \"Aggressive I/O Mode\" may degrade system stability.
\"Aggressive I/O Mode\" is not available and not required in Windows 9X/ME.
- Change: Removed \"Safe Mode\" checkbox
- Change: Improved \"Jump directly to Title Menu\" function (change in
- Fix: Compatibility problems and crashes with some system configurations
introduced in 22.214.171.124. Sorry.
1. Install SlySoft AnyDVD but do NOT run it
2. Put Dirty-AnyDVD-Loader.exe in AnyDVD\'s folder
3. Replace AnyDialog.dll with supplied one
4. Change all short cuts to Dirty-AnyDVD-Loader.exe
5. You must always run the loader not AnyDVD
if you has bean trying with patches and get NO DVD Drive message you need to do this
3. Run a reg and disk clenaer
4.Install AnyDVD (Trial must work now)
5. Put Dirty-AnyDVD-Loader.exe in AnyDVD\'s folder
6. Replace AnyDialog.dll with supplied one
7. Change all short cuts to Dirty-AnyDVD-Loader.exe
8. You must always run the loader not AnyDVD