Live is an audio sequencer which you can play like an instrument. It allows you to bring together audio material from various sources. All the samples used are adjusted to the tempo of the song in real time without changing the pitch...
What's new in this version
- Updated manuals.
- Two new Lessons: "Compression and Sidechaining" and "Session Drums."
- Added control surface support for the Akai MPD24. The volumes of tracks 1 to 6 are mapped to the faders. The encoders are mapped to macro controls. The order of the mapping is based on the feedback of this forum poll: http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82431
- Support for dynamic adjustment of the plug-in buffer size for Audio Units. For technical reasons, an Audio Unit device must be instantiated for a buffer size change.
- Improvements for dialog to set up a Library when starting Live without one.
- On Mac OS X, Live now supports up to 256 input & output mono channels of the selected audio device.
- It is now possible to drag a complete folder with presets and/or samples from the Browser onto a Drum Rack's pads.
- Updated texts.
- Improve the performance when loading large presets.
- Support for the Record LED when using the Remote SL as a controller surface.