Genesis 1970 - 1975 Vinyl Box-Set
5 Albums on 6 * 200 gr 1/2 Speed Mastered LP's
24-bit/96kHz | FLAC (seperated tracks)
Genre: ProgRock/Rock | 1970-75
All credits for this hard job go to Aksaman, MANY THX MY FRIEND
The Box contains the following titles:
Trespass (1970); Nursery Crime (1971); Foxtrot (1972); Selling England by the Pound (1973) and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (1974)
Ripped in 24-bit/96 kHz
FLAC (seperated Tracks)
Mixed by Nick Davis, 2008 @The Farm, Survey
1/2 Speed Mastered "The Paradigm Process" at Metropolis Mastering by Tony Cousins & Tim Young
Great sounding new mix of Genesis' early studio work of the "Gabriel-Era". Forget about the old muddy sounding older releases... Here you get the greatest Genesis records in the best sounding version. Normally I'm not a fan of new mixed classic's because mostly they're sounding heavily compressed and equalized. But these records sound like I wished to hear them all the time. It turn some of the greatest ProgRock records into a great experience!!!
Music Hall MMF 5.1 Turntable
Goldring 1042 reference Cartridge
Belari VP-129 Tube Phono PreAmp with Sylvania 12AX7WA
Tascam US-144 external USB 2.0 Audiointerface
Interconnections by "Goldkabel"
Audacity 1.3.5 Recording Software
ClickRepair 3.0.1 with extremly light settings (DeClick 10/DeCrackle 0) has been used to remove some clicks present due to static charge of the vinyl.
THIS IS THE 4*, STAY TUNE FOR THE LAST
Selling England by the Pound (1973)
All songs by Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett and Mike Rutherford.
1. "Dancing With the Moonlit Knight" – 8:04
2. "I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe)" – 4:07
3. "Firth of Fifth" – 9:35
4. "More Fool Me" – 3:10
1. "The Battle of Epping Forest" – 11:49
2. "After the Ordeal" - 4:13
3. "The Cinema Show" – 11:06
4. "Aisle of Plenty" – 1:32
* Peter Gabriel – lead vocals, flute, oboe, percussion
* Phil Collins – drums, percussion, backing vocals, lead vocals on "More Fool Me"
* Tony Banks – backing vocals, piano, keyboards, acoustic guitar on "The Cinema Show"
* Steve Hackett – lead guitar, backing vocals on "I Know What I Like"
* Mike Rutherford – bass guitar, bass pedals, rhythm guitar, sitar on "I Know What I like", double bass on "The Cinema Show"
While burning you should add a gap of approx 3 seconds between each track!