Genesis 1970 - 1975 Vinyl Box-Set
5 Albums on 6 * 200 gr 1/2 Speed Mastered LP's
24-bit/96kHz | FLAC (seperated tracks)
Genre: ProgRock/Rock | 1970-75
All credits for this hard job go to Aksaman, MANY THX MY FRIEND
The Box contains the following titles:
Trespass (1970); Nursery Crime (1971); Foxtrot (1972); Selling England by the Pound (1973) and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (1974)
Ripped in 24-bit/96 kHz
FLAC (seperated Tracks)
Mixed by Nick Davis, 2008 @The Farm, Survey
1/2 Speed Mastered "The Paradigm Process" at Metropolis Mastering by Tony Cousins & Tim Young
Great sounding new mix of Genesis' early studio work of the "Gabriel-Era". Forget about the old muddy sounding older releases... Here you get the greatest Genesis records in the best sounding version. Normally I'm not a fan of new mixed classic's because mostly they're sounding heavily compressed and equalized. But these records sound like I wished to hear them all the time. It turn some of the greatest ProgRock records into a great experience!!!
Music Hall MMF 5.1 Turntable
Goldring 1042 reference Cartridge
Belari VP-129 Tube Phono PreAmp with Sylvania 12AX7WA
Tascam US-144 external USB 2.0 Audiointerface
Interconnections by "Goldkabel"
Audacity 1.3.5 Recording Software
ClickRepair 3.0.1 with extremly light settings (DeClick 10/DeCrackle 0) has been used to remove some clicks present due to static charge of the vinyl.
THIS IS THE SECOND, STAY TUNE FOR THE OTHER
Nursery Crime (1971) Info
All songs by Tony Banks, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett and Mike Rutherford.
1. "The Musical Box" – 10:24
2. "For Absent Friends" – 1:44
3. "The Return of the Giant Hogweed" – 8:09
1. "Seven Stones" – 5:08
2. "Harold the Barrel" – 2:59
3. "Harlequin" – 2:53
4. "The Fountain of Salmacis" – 7:54
* Peter Gabriel – lead voices, flute, bass drum, tambourine
* Steve Hackett – electric guitar, 12 string guitar
* Tony Banks – organ, mellotron, piano, electric piano, 12 string guitar, voices
* Mike Rutherford – bass, bass pedals, 12 string guitar, voices
* Phil Collins – drums, voices, percussion, lead voices (uncredited) on "For Absent Friends"
While burning you should add a gap of approx 3 seconds between each track!