Extractor: EAC 0.99 prebeta 4
Read Mode: Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache.
Codec: Flac 1.2.1; Level 8
Source: Original CD
Artwork: Full Scans 300dp.
Official bootleg of SOFT MACHINE announced in 1995 "Live at the Paradiso 1969". It was recorded in Amsterdam in the Netherlands in March, 1969. It is a performance by the trio organization. Improvisation with extraordinary power. It fills with a sad lyricism. It is a work being recognized again for an excellent live band SOFT MACHINE.
Amazing. Best line-up. Soft Machine as a trio is one of the greatest bands from the late 60's. This performance is historical & the sound quality is also great. Wyatt is a huge artist. Absolutely masterpiece and one of the great live albums of all times.
1. Hulloder (0:24)
2. Dada Was Here (8:21)
3. Thank You Pierrot Lunaire (0:45)
4. Have You Ever Been Green? (0:57)
5. Pataphysical Introduction Pt. II (1:00)
6. As Long As He Lies Perfectly Still (1:55)
7. Fire Engine Passing With Bells Clanging (2:17)
8. Hibou, Anemone And Bear (4:17)
9. Fire Engine Passing With Bells Clanging (reprise) (3:26)
10. Pig (4:21)
11. Orange Skin Food (0:15)
12. A Door Opens And Closes (1:18)
13. 10:30 Returns To The Beedroom (10:39)
Total Time: 39:55
- Mike Ratledge / electric piano, organ
- Hugh Hopper / bass
- Robert Wyatt / drums, vocals