* New Content – Poser 7 comes with over 1GB of high resolution 3D content. Leading the way are Simon and Sydney, the new male and female figures, plus loads of exclusive third party content, new wildlife, new motion capture data, light sets, poses, materials, and lots more.
* Lip Syncing - Using the new Talk Designer in Poser 7, even beginning animators can easily make figures talk with facial movements that match real human behavior! Talk Designer will work with Sydney and Simon, as well as James, Jessi, and the Generation 2 Koji and Kelvin figures.
* Multiple Undo and Redo - Return to earlier poses and designs, and step back and forth through up to 100 recent changes within your scene! Poser 7’s Multiple Undo and Redo is an incredible timesaver that can be applied on a wide range of your document changes, including all actions from the Poser library, applying poses, or deleting figures and props from your scenes.
* Multi-Threaded Rendering and HDRI Support - Render up to four times faster with Multi-threaded Rendering (up to four threads) on machines with multiple CPUs. Poser 7 creates even more realistic images with High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) support for Image Based Lighting and textures.
* Non-Linear Animation - Use Poser 7’s new Animation Layers to separate the various parts of an animation into independent pieces that can be individually moved, edited, hidden, or even phased gradually in and out.
* Brush-like Morphing Tools – Poser 7’s new Create tab on the Morphing Tool palette provides powerful interactive controls for creating your own custom morph targets. Easily create custom morphs on your figures just like you would with any brush tool.