AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background.
This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the
Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD,
Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS
protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie
region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with
every DVD Player Software you like! AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features,
including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings.
It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc,
or prevent 'PC-friendly'software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive,
allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC.
You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
Version 188.8.131.52 2008 06 17
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for a new version of the BD+ copy
protection, e.g. "Jumper", Region A, US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new AACS copy protection, e.g.
"Las 13 Rosas", Region B, Spain
- Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
- Change (DVD): Improved logging if CSS archive is enabled
- Change (DVD): Removed size limitation of CSS archive
- Fix (DVD): Problems repairing DVD structure with some discs, e.g.
"Schwere Jungs", Region 2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Problems removing ALPHA-DVD protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements